Note: If you do not have a senior portrait sitting by Hayward Photography, your school ID photo can be used in the yearbook.
- Photographs are taken outside (weather permitting) at Turners Pond, therefore full change of clothing is not an option.
- Sitting fees must be paid in advance online or at the time of your sitting by cash or check. Please make check or money order payable to Hayward Photography. Prepayment can be made here using Visa, MasterCard or Discover. Sitting fees are non-refundable. Retakes are available for photographic reasons only (i.e. camera malfunction).
- Your proofs will be available approximately 14 days after your sitting and hosted online through the remainder of the school year.
- Retouching requests for blemishes, braces, teeth, hair etc. are available at an additional charge and will be quoted on a per image basis. All Photoshop requests must be made at the time you select your yearbook photo and/or place your order.
- Packages and additional enlargements will be ready 4 weeks after the order has been received. In order to guarantee Christmas delivery, your order must be received by November 20th.
- Your yearbook photo selection will be submitted directly to the school.
The deadline to select your yearbook photo is November 1st