Senior Portrait Information for MHS Class of 2018
Note: If you do not have a senior portrait sitting by Hayward Photography your school ID photo will be used in the yearbook.
The deadline to select your yearbook photo is November 1, 2017
- Sitting fees must be paid in advance online or at the time of sitting by cash or check. Please make check or money order payable to Hayward Photography. Prepayment can be made through the button above using Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
- Sitting fees are non-refundable. Retakes are available for photographic reasons only (i.e. camera malfunction).
- Any retouching requests for blemishes, braces, teeth, hair etc. are available at an additional charge. All Photoshop requests must be specified with your order and will be quoted on a per image basis.
- Your proofs will be available approximately 14 days after your sitting and hosted online for a three-month period.
- Packages and additional enlargements will be ready 4 weeks after the order has been received. In order to guarantee Christmas delivery, your order MUST be received by November 20, 2017.
- Because photographs are taken outside, full change of clothing is not an option.
- Your yearbook photo selection will be submitted directly to the school.
- Photos will be taken outdoors, weather permitting, on the grounds of Milton High School.
- Seniors will be able to view digital photos taken at the sitting.